The primary learners at the Washington University Institute for Surgical Education (WISE) are as follows:
- General Surgery residents
- Practicing surgeons
- Medical students
- Residents from other disciplines
- Physicians from other disciplines
- Allied health professionals
Our outreach includes the city of St. Louis, the region and the Midwest.
Short answer – ANYONE
Longer answer – Anyone needing to brush up on skills, certification, etc.
- General surgery
- Robotic surgery
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Trauma surgery
- Gynecological surgery
- Head and neck surgery
- Spinal surgery
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Emergency skills
- Plastic surgery
WISE is accredited through ACS-AEI.
You can call us anytime at (314) 747-2546 or email us at email@example.com. If you do not reach us, we will call you back within 1-2 days.